To promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner and community leader, members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- to provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life
- to strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society
- to encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community
- to encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony
- to promote greater understanding between youth and adults
- to provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
- to prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society
- to promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations
Officer Application /userfiles/332/my files/fccla/general/fccla officer application.doc?id=1732
2019-2020 Officers /userfiles/332/my files/fccla/2019-2020/officers 2019-2020.docx?id=1749
2019-2020 Program of Work
2018-2019 Officers /userfiles/332/my files/fccla/2018-2019/officers 2018-19.docx?id=1728
2018-2019 Program of Work /userfiles/332/my files/fccla/2018-2019/program of work 2018-2019.docx?id=1729